Thursday, September 1, 2011

The First Official Photo Assignment!

It's heeeeeeeere!  Are you ready?  (I knew I wouldn't be able to wait until Friday to post this!)

In case you are just joining us, go here and here to catch the down low.

In a nutshell, I'll give you an assignment, and you have two weeks to snap pictures that somehow relate to the assignment.  Upload them to Flickr, and add them to this Flickr Group.  Make sure I can figure out who you are! 

Please post them by midnight on September 15th.  On the 16th I'll announce the next assignment, and post a bunch of cool pictures from everyone from this assignment!

Right now I'm not going to limit the number of pictures you can submit.  We'll see how that goes.  If there are only two people that are going to do this, then we'll post tons!  hehehe.

So, here goes.  I'm going to start out easy...

The first assignment is:

BACK TO SCHOOL!

Get creative.  Challenge yourself.  Think about setting up a picture you've never set up before.  You can interpret the assignment however you want.  It can have people, objects, words, or whatever else you can think of that somehow ties into the theme.  You can take your pictures with your phone, or your $10,000 camera.  It doesn't matter.  Have fun and learn something.

I cannot wait to see what you come up with!!

Ready?  GO!

NH

No comments:

Post a Comment