Monday, September 19, 2011

A Monday List

  1. Even though I work with some fab people, I'd still rather be at home.  Or outside in the sunshine!
  2. Today is International Talk Like a Pirate day.  I thought about writing my post in all pirate, but that would require me to go find some translator online and paste my post into it where it would convert it for me.  That would take too long.  And you'd have to try to read it, which isn't easy.  This holiday is more fun when you speak to others out loud instead of read/write a blog.  I will throw in an "Arrrrrrrrrrrgh!" for you though.
  3. I'm going on a vacation soon with some friends and am 100% excited for it.
  4. I have lots of stuff to do to prepare for this vacation, which makes me 100% not excited.
  5. Peach Citrus Fresca is nummy.  Arrrrgh!
  6. My Monday is already half over, which is very cool.
  7. I already know we will have more photo submissions this week.  This makes me giddy.
  8. I'm supposed to bring an appetizer to my vacation.  Do you have any good appetizers you like to bring places that are easy and don't require a lot of cooking or putzing?
  9. I have not yet picked out a knitting project to bring on vacation.  This has me a little stressed.
  10. No, the blanket still isn't finished.
  11. I had a good weekend.  Did you?

No comments:

Post a Comment