1. Thank the good lord above, the blanket I was knitting was finished this weekend. I will take some final pictures of it and post them sometime soon. Yay! A new hat was cast on for my niece Cleo. I am really happy with how it's turning out. I got lots of good knitting time in while I was on vacation. That made me really, really happy.
2. Today is picture day at school. There were NO picture forms that made it home from school before today. This makes it very challenging to know how much to write your check out for.
3. I had to buy a trumpet last night for a 6th grade boy. Dear Everybody That Lives Within a Mile of Me, I'm really sorry. Be glad it wasn't a tuba. Or the drums.
4. I am proud of the things I cooked for my friends on my trip, but I don't cook, so I'm not going to talk about them.
5. Yesterday was my mama's birthday. She is awesome, so if you know her, and didn't wish her a happy birthday yesterday, please do. I love you mama.
6. The first day back at work after a vacation always sucks. I don't see this changing ever.
7. My liver is very glad vacation is over.
8. I need another vacation.
9. Thank you for reading my blog. You are a quiet bunch (I'd love some more comments!) but I can see right over there on the right side, that I've had 565 page views. I think that's pretty darn cool. If you keep coming back to read, I'll keep writing something.