Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Ugh

Today, I'm really having a very "blah" day.  I really don't know why.  I just can't put my finger on it.  Surely I'm not the only one that has days like these.  It's bright and sunny outside, so it can't be the weather.  Hubs is back from his fishing trip and cooked me an awesome steak dinner last night.  He even picked up wine for me on his way home from work.  I made a sucessful Pyrex purchase yesterday on Craigslist and my awesome sissy went and picked it up from the seller in Madison for me.  I got some knitting time in last night.  So I don't know.  Must be tired of work.  Yeah, I'm gonna chalk it up to being tired of work.  I'm running out of vacation time, and there are still 4 months left in the year.  Good thing Labor Day Weekend is coming up, and we have NO PLANS!!!  Three glorious days of being at home.  I have a date with my washer and drier, and let me tell you, I hope they don't ruin my weekend!!

It's a good thing I gave myself a fun pedi on Sunday, so today when I need to feel better (and since they don't let me drink at work) I can just look down and see a diamond (ok it's fake - so a little sparkly piece of plastic) on both of my big toes.


Sometimes ya just gotta grasp at the little things that make you feel better.  Right?

blah, blah, blah...

:)

NH

No comments:

Post a Comment