Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Morning Backyard Visitors

Something caught my eye this morning as I was getting ready in my bedroom.  I looked out my window and could see something moving in the neighbor's yard behind the trees.  I waited a little longer and this little cutie wandered out into my view.  I grabbed my phone (of course, because it's rarely more than 10 feet away from me - I'm totally aware that it's a problem) and snapped a few pictures.



I watched for a few minutes as she sniffed around for something to eat, thinking how cute she was.  And then the little bastard took a crap in my yard.  Fantastic.



And then her sister (or maybe her brother - I didn't go look very closely) came out from behind the trees with their mom.  I couldn't get a picture of them with their mom since they started to mosey out of my view, and I was running out of time (I had to leave for work soon and hadn't done my hair yet!) .



So, little family of deer that live in my neighborhood, you are cute, and you are welcome here.  Just stay the EFF away from my garden and nobody gets hurt.  Awesome.

NH

No comments:

Post a Comment