Saturday, August 6, 2011

Summer Nights

Last night I texted my brother and invited myself and my family over to his house for some grilling and hangin out.  I couldn't think of a better place to be on a Friday night.  The weather was awesome again, and we brought over pork chops and potatoes and onions to be cooked on the grill.  The cousins played together, there were some adult beverages consumed, the Twins were playing on the TV inside, and s'mores were made.  I am so so fortunate to have such a great family that I love spending time with.  I love being able to provide my kids with memories of happy summer nights with their cousins, aunts, uncles, and each other.



And so, to quote the great Richard Marx, "I remember all the moments of those endless summer nights..."

Happy Summer Memories...

NH

No comments:

Post a Comment