Wednesday, August 10, 2011

This is what happens when...

Your cousin comes over and drops off an extra football uniform.


You get this.  A stinkin cute sister who wants to be one of the boys.  I don't think I have too much to worry about, because this was her "mean" face, and I think she'd be too worried about what her hair would look like under her helmet.  So, they decide to go throw the ball back and forth and after Morgan dropped three passes, I hear Andy say, "that's ok Morgan, you'd probably be an awesome defensive player."  Ohh I love those kids.



Also?  What happens when your co-workers find out that your birthday was two days ago?  They get you one of these:



A Grande Skinny Vanilla Latte from Starbucks.  Yes please, and thank you.

Happy girl...

NH

No comments:

Post a Comment