Monday, October 10, 2011

Some Notable Updates/Facts - Some Happy, Some Sad.

1.  I got some significant knitting time in this weekend.  The secret Christmas present is coming along very nicely.
2.  I neglected my laundry pile this weekend because of the knitting.  Oops.
3.  Several of my favorite sports teams came out of the weekend with wins.  Andy's football team, the Vikings, and the Bulldogs hockey team.
4.  The Bulldogs lost on Saturday night though.
5.  I took some more autumn pictures this weekend.  (Did you???)
6.  Morgan and I spent some awesome time sewing a new dance bag for her.
7.  The Playboy Club has been cancelled already.  THREE dang episodes, and it's a goner.  I still love you, Eddie.
8.  I got to go to Yarn Harbor tonight and purchase a set of interchangable needles. I'm a little ashamed to admit how excited this makes me.
9.  Today is my niece Cleo's birthday.  She is 8 years old today.  I can't believe it.  And no, her hat still isn't in the mail yet, just like I predicted.
10.  My chocolates were gone this morning at 9:37.  It would have been sooner but I had a meeting from 8:30 - 9:00.
11.  There is already a new participant in the photo challenge this week.  Yay!  I'm hoping there are a few more yet.
12.  My friends are awesome.  Thank you for being my friends.

XOXOX

NH

No comments:

Post a Comment