Saturday, October 29, 2011

Photo Assignment #4 - Submissions

Ok, so not very many of you wanted to take part this week.  That's ok.  Photo editing isn't as tricky as you might think.  I still encourage you to try it out sometime.  It's very fun to see what you can turn your photos into!

There was only one submission this week besides my own, and it certainly doesn't disappoint.  My girl Tricia sent in this edit.  Here is the original picture:



And here is her spookified edited version!


Tricia, I love your creativity!  How fitting for the season!  SPOOKY!

Here are my two edits.

The original:


And my edited version:



My other original photo:



And my edited photo:



I just love playing with my pictures after they are taken.  The originals can be great, but with a little enhancement, you can really get something totally different!  Like I said, I encourage you to give it a try some time.  Very fun.

Next assignment will be announced shortly! 

XOXOX

NH

No comments:

Post a Comment