Wednesday, October 26, 2011

ABC Hockey Mom's Night Out

Tonight was our monthly meeting of the ABC Hockey Mom's club. 

We try to meet monthly, but we kind of took the summer off because there were too many conflicts.  It was fun to get together again tonight and catch up, even if it was only 4 of us that could go tonight.  Dang, hockey moms have tough schedules!

We stole the idea from my sis-in-law, so I cannot take credit for it, but each month we meet, we try to find a bar/restaraunt that begins with the next letter of the alphabet.  The first month we went to Applebee's.  Next was The Beacon, and then Clyde Iron. And so on.

Tonight's letter was J, but we couldn't come up with anything great in the area that began with J, and they don't have a bar a Taco John's.  So we decided to go to G.B. Schneider's tonight, and change their name for one night to J.B. Schneider's.  Our waiter/bartender said that we were in luck and didn't really have to change the name of the restaraunt, because his name was Jose.  So there you go.  It was meant to be.

I did not get great pictures, because lighting in the bar area of restaraunts is never great at night, but I'll share some anyways.

It was half price wine night!  We were in heaven.


Julie and I split a bottle of Bree Reisling, and Tina and Tracy split a bottle of Cupcake Red Velvet.  They were both delish.


I just love these red wine glasses.  So short and fat and adorable!  I want them.



Sorry for the blurrrr, but the wine was yummy.  And I love the Bree bottle! 



Here are four of us from our club.  Tracy, Tina, Me, and Julie.  Hopefully next month I'll be able to take pictures of the rest of the lovely ladies that help me keep my sanity and let me get out of the house and laugh and eat and drink and not worry about homework for one night per month.  Thanks ladies!  I had a great time tonight.  See you at the rink!

XOXOX

NH


No comments:

Post a Comment