Saturday, October 15, 2011

Photo Assignment #4 - Topic

Here we are at assignment #4.  Are you having fun?  Those of you that are reading and enjoying the pictures, why aren't you submitting?  I'd love to hear from you.  Is it too involved?  (Peeps, I walked my MOM through it.  You surely can do it!) Do you have suggestions for topics?  Do you just not have a camera?  Are you too lazy?  That's ok too.  I'm having lots of fun with this, and I'm learning at the same time.  That's exactly what I was hoping for when I started this. So, success!

Assignment #4 is going to be a little different.  This week's assignment is:

Photo Editing!

You pick your subject.  Whatever you want.  Snap away.  Then, put your photos on your computer, and have some fun with them!

There are lots of free editing sites out there if you don't have one that you have purchased.  Since I'm so cheap frugal, I cannot afford to buy Photoshop when I can get stuff for free online.  One of my favorite sites is http://www.picnik.com/.  Tons of cool things you can do to your photos.  Upload them to the free site, make them black and white, draw a mustache on someone, write "BFFs ROCK!" over the image, clean up red eyes, sharpen, make everything purple, whatever you want!  You can even link your picnik pictures right to flickr, so it's very easy to transfer your edited pictures to the submission group.  I'm sure there are plenty of other sites that accomplish the same things too.  There will be points for creativity this week.  Points get you absolutely nothing, except some points.

I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Ready? Go!

XOXOX

NH

1 comment:

  1. Oh lordy! Now you have to get all techinal on us!!! Oh well you are pushing us out of our boxes! Now I'll become addicted to that site!
    : )

    ReplyDelete