Sunday, October 9, 2011

I Heart Chocolate.

A few days ago I was sitting at my desk at work, and a certain sales person that I support whom shall remain nameless so as not to make the other sales people that I support feel bad, came up behind me and put this on my desk.

Yes, that's right.  A box of chocolates from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory.


Go ahead and be jealous.  Funny thing though - I didn't notice that one was missing...  so weird!

Apparently I must be doing something right at work to deserve a thank you such as this.  Wait...  How many exactly were missing from this box when I opened it?!?!



It is really nice to have your hard work appreciated, but a half eaten box of chocolates???  That's kinda tacky.



It is a mystery to me why some need to come wrapped in shiny foil.  Does anyone know?  Is it just to be pretty?  I think that one had caramel in it, but so did some of the other ones.  I mean, I think they did.  Oh nevermind.  Yes, I ate them.  And they were good.  The end.



This one was especially nummy.  All full of nutty yumminess.  I just don't know why I can't lose any weight!

So if you are in the market for some delish chocolates, I highly recommend this "factory".  You can visit their website here and see if there is one located near you, otherwise I know they will ship to you.



So, thank you nameless salesperson who brought me this yummy gift!  There are still a few left for me on my desk for when I return to work tomorrow.  That will give me a little something to look forward to when heading into work on a Monday morning!

XOXOX

Responds well to bribes...

NH

No comments:

Post a Comment