Saturday, October 1, 2011

Photo Assignment #3 Topic!

Thank you again to those who submitted photos, or looked at photos from assignment #2.  I'm having so much fun with this.  #2 grew from #1, and hopefully #3 will be even bigger than #2!

The next assignment was an obvious choice for me, considering the time of year.

Photo assignment #3 will be:

AUTUMN

I love autumn.  Mother Nature transforms the colors of all the leaves to such gorgeous shades of red, orange, yellow, and brown.  Kinda makes me think of it as one last gift before the huge kick in the pants she throws at us for the upcoming 6 months that is winter. 

Today is an absolutely GORGEOUS day in Duluth.  It is sunny and bright and about 60 degrees out.  I was dressed way too warm for Andy's football game this morning (we won 20-6! YAY!).  I might go for a walk in a little while around the neighborhood with my camera, before heading off to the next event.  I want to capture some of these colors before they are gone!  All it will take is one rainy or windy day, and all we will see outside is white and grey outside for a very, very long time.

So go explore.  What makes you think of fall?  Football?  Pumpkins?  Scarecrows?  Corn Mazes?  Lots of possibilities.  Get creative and have fun!

Ready? GO!

XOXOX

NH

P.S.  Just want to share this comment I overheard this morning coming from the bench at Andy's football game after their third touchdown.  "Man, we are SO much better than the Vikings in the 2nd half!"  Yes boys, yes you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment