Sunday, November 13, 2011

Photo Assignment #5 - Submissions!

Very few submissions this week, and I will say that I have no right to be disappointed with any of you that normally submit pictures, because I don't have any pictures worth submitting this week either.

I'm not going to call it a fail.  Just a, um, um...  assignment that got away from me.

My awesome Mother-In-Law sent in our only two submissions, and they are both adorable!  Thank you, Jan for taking time to figure out Flickr and sending them!

Enjoy!


Isn't she a cutie?  I think she needs a little mascara.  It would really make her eyes pop.



And her friend makes me think of snuffalupagous' eyelashes.  Like they could start a wind storm when she blinks.  I'm assuming they are both female, since it's seems more fitting when oogling over eyelashes.

FUN!

I am going to try and get some fun eyelash pictures another time.  I'm having a hard time getting any decent pictures since daylight savings time has ended and I spend most daylight hours at work (how depressing!). 

Next assignment will be announced shortly!

XOXOX

NH

No comments:

Post a Comment