Friday, November 4, 2011

In Which I Make You Jealous.

One benefit of getting up so early and living where I do, is the breathtaking view of the sunrise I get to enjoy almost every day this time of year.  Although daylight savings time ends this weekend, so I won't be able to see this beautiful sight for a while, but in about a month or so I'll see it again each morning.



Yes, I was driving at the time.  Yes, I realize it's not too safe to drive and take pictures at the same time.  At least I wasn't texting.  (sorry for the somewhat blurry phone pictures)



This makes it SO WORTH IT to be a few minutes late to work.



I'm not the only one who thought the morning sky was gorgeous today.  Check out the video below!
Video from Duluth News Tribune

Happy Friday!!

XOXOX

NH

No comments:

Post a Comment