Monday, April 9, 2012

Instagram dump

The order of these got kinda messed up, but it shouldn't matter too much.  Here are some of the Instagram photo of the day pictures I've taken recently! Enjoy!


A shadow
The inside of my wallet.  Not much to look at there.

Mail.

Colors!  this is what my knitting bag looks like.

Lunch.  This was actually dinner because I forgot to take a picture of my lunch that day.  It's tater tot hotdish (OMG deeelish) and I promise the hamburger was cooked all the way.  The filter I used really made it look like raw beef!

A toy - Andy will play with his Magnetix in front of the TV for hours.  I don't think he'll ever outgrow this "toy".
Feet.  Have you ever seen such pretty feet?

Tiny - a tiny dragonfly earring.  and my humongous thumb.

Someone that makes me happy - yep, he sure does!

Hope you all had a great Easter and were able to spend some time with family.

XOXOX

NH

No comments:

Post a Comment