Tuesday, April 3, 2012

DANCE!

Finally.  Dance.  Not the H word. 

I mentioned before that Morgan had her first dance performance on Saturday afternoon at UMD.


I also mentioned that the girl I was looking at in full makeup and costume looked 17.  As did Cassie and Abby.  I honestly don't know when this happened to these girls.


I mean, seriously?  What happened to first position and plie?


"MOM!  Don't post that one!  My back foot looks terrible!  I totally wasn't stretched out yet!"


Goodness me.


And here we go!  All the girls did such a great job.  I am certainly a proud mama.



Great performance, great choreography.  Very impressive!  I can't wait to see how they compete this!

GREAT job, girls.  I'm so looking forward to the season!  Love you all!

XOXOX

NH

No comments:

Post a Comment