Monday, April 28, 2014

Dance Competition

We had such a fun weekend in Maple Grove at the Cathy Roe Ultimate Dance Competition.  I'm so so so proud of all of these girls.  What a GREAT team Morgan is on.  I just love them all!  (sorry for the crummy cell phone pics!)



Make it Shake is their Hip Hop dance, and Miss Jaime never disappoints with her choreography!


The Starlet line is full of ROCK STARS!


BFFs since they were born.  I've said it before, but I'm so proud of the people they are becoming.  (Also, it's very hard to put that lipstick on without getting it on the braces.)


SWAAAAAAAAAAAAG.  UGH I adore this picture.  They are so gangsta.


The tap numbers for the past two years have been my absolute favorites.  I can't even stand it.  Katie, you are SO stinkin cute, and for the record, you made it a LOT longer in your heels than I would have on Saturday.  


Gorgeous ladies.


This is how you do a fishie costume.  Hands down.  Danielle is a genius.  


These "waves" girls killed it and literally brought me to tears.  Yep, dork mom right here.  Can't help it.  


OUTSTANDING and SUPERIOR awards were earned.  (anyone at the awards will get the joke)


Alex and Cassie nailed their duet.  So gorgeous.


And these three nailed their Trio.  (thank you to Cathy Roe's Facebook page for this pic!)

WOW ladies.  

I absolutely love sitting back and watching these girls do their thing.  Even off stage.  Witnessing the family that they have become to each other is something I can't put into words.  Hugs, tears, support, words of encouragement, love, friendship, silly selfies, sharing Cheezits, late night conversations at the hotel, and new memories were all in abundance the last few days and I got to see it all.  I can't wait to do it all again this weekend in Duluth!  

Love to you all!

XOXOX

NH

4 comments:

  1. Haha, those LADIES are stinkin' cute! It's easy to choreograph for them when they're excited to have fun with my ideas! :) I'm really happy with how well it went last weekend- and we're up again in just a few days... uffda...

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is Beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete