Friday, April 25, 2014

Merry Christmas! Wait, What?

Oh that's right, it's April 25th.  I nearly forgot there for a minute because Mother Nature is trying to confuse the heck out of me.


So this all happened yesterday and last night.  So...  Yeah.


I guess we can be glad that it's pretty, and not a super huge amount, and should be gone fairly quickly, but I think I can still be a little mad about it. I think I'm entitled.  


I mean, who really wants Spring and Summer to come around anyway, right?  THIS GIRL!  Sheesh!


I don't want to take any more pictures of snow.  I don't want to shovel any more snow.  I don't want any more snow and dirt and mud tracked in through my front door.  I'm sure the dog doesn't want to pee in snow any more.


I don't think the trees want any more snow either.  Look how sad that branch looks, all weighted down with the new heaviness.  Poor thing.


The robins and geese are back from their annual trip south, and they are probably just as confused as we all are.


Poor, poor branches.  We were all teased with 60 degrees on Easter, and now we are being slapped in the face again with all this dang snow.  With the snow we got in the last 24 hours, we have now hit the 4th snowiest winter on record.  Well, great.  Let's not make it to the 3rd place slot.  Please.  I also heard on the news this morning that it has snowed here something like 14 out of the last 18 or 19 months.  Yippee.


It's lucky it's pretty.  Or something.


But then, as I was almost to my parking ramp this morning, I had to detour and take this picture, because dang, it really never gets old.  It's way more enjoyable to take pictures like this in 60 - 70 degree weather though, so I say, "BRING IT ON!"  Spring has to be here somewhere right???

XOXOX

NH

No comments:

Post a Comment