Wednesday, October 24, 2012

My weekend, Instagrammed

Just a brief post of some of the fun stuff we did this weekend on our annual "Lutsen" trip, brought to you by Instagram.  (Not really, I just use them to make my iPhone pics look a little cooler)

In no particular order:

Glasses hanging from the ceiling...

Spooky fog on Lake Superior, behind a spooky tree...

Wine in a Mason jar served at My Sister's Place...

Cocktails and scenery at Lutsen Mountain...

Vintage items (including a creepy red mask!) for sale at a little place I've never stopped at on one of the 3498679848657 times I've travelled this road...

This place rocks.  Almost as much as visiting my real sister.

Old dirty places with juke boxes that only play two songs for $1.00.

One of our favorite stops...

Doesn't get much better...

Pretty windows and architecture...

Beeeeeach time...

Lake Superior boulders with fuzzy tufts of grass...

Me and my lovey enjoying deep fried gizzards (well, HE is...)

When the owners don't arrive for 15 minutes after opening time, we lose our patience and move along to the next place.  Too bad, I really wanted to see the inside of this place!

I took this picture laying in my bed.  Looking out my window.  I could see the sun actually move upward and light up my room.  Surreal!

We had SUCH a great vacation.  I cannot get the pictures from my camera to load to blogger for some reason today, so I'll have to share those in another post.

I wanna go back, RIGHT NOW! I can't wait for next year!

XOXOX

NH

No comments:

Post a Comment