Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Inspiration

I haven't exercised in about a week, mainly because I've been fighting off this sinus cold that has taken my whole person, thrown it in the air, shaken it around and plopped me down in the middle of a mud puddle.  And then kicked more mud on me.  I'm feeling plenty of guilt over the dry spell of exercise, let me be the first to tell you.  I went home last night with very good intentions of either walking or bustin my move to Jillian, and then it was raining when I got home, and I had to drive Andy to hockey, and then ROB THOMAS was on The Voice.  I bet he had about 2.7 minutes of airtime in the 2 hour show, but you can bet your bootie I wasn't going to miss it.  So I layed on my bed and played on my phone and wasted away my evening.  It was so worth it to hear him sing two lines of Jessie's Girl. 

So tonight is the night.  My head is lighter today, and my chest isn't burning when I cough anymore.  I will be spending two hours at the dance studio tonight, but I WILL pound it out to Jillian tonight when I get home.  I need everybody that knows me to hold me to it, mkay? 

I think I've mentioned my favorite weight-loss inspiring blog, Mama Laughlin, before.  I found her blog pretty recently, and really love reading it.  She's so real.  A little vulgar sometimes, but not afraid to tell her readers absolutley everything about herself. 

Last night she posted a message on Instagram that said she was going through some personal stuff, and asked for prayers from anyone willing to give them.

It kind of surprised me, because although she shares a ton of stuff, she never indicated that anything was really wrong.

This morning she posted this post on her blog, and it just reminds me how much I admire her, and although she's SMOKIN hot now, she has struggled so hard with confidence and self esteem issues (hello, ME) that have really improved since her weight loss efforts started.  I hope she can quickly get past whatever stuff she's going through right now, and get back to the happy stuff.

I know I need to do this.  I need to be healthy.  I know it will help me become more confident.  And I want to be smokin hot too.   For me, and for the hubs.  Ya know?  I wish it wasn't so hard to stay inspired...

What or who inspires you???

XOXOX

NH

No comments:

Post a Comment