Thursday, September 20, 2012

Still Goin' Strong!!

First of all, I want to send a huge THANK YOU to all of you that have commented either on my blog, or my facebook page, or sent me texts, emails, etc regarding this whole thing I'm trying to do.  You all have NO idea how important these little words of encouragement are to me.  I find myself wanting to complete my workouts so I can tell you all about them!  Knowing that you all are pulling for me to succeed is a huge motivator!

Last night was Hockey Mom's Club, and I think I made a pretty healthy choice of a grilled chicken sandwich with a side salad.  I did have two glasses of wine and a cupcake (we were celebrating a birthday!) but I think splurging a little every now and then is perfectly fine.  I was too tired when I got home to let Jillian make me all sweaty, so I didn't work out, but I did THIS MORNING!  YEEEE HAAAW!  I really, really didn't want to, but I knew that with skipping last night, and that cupcake still working its way through my body, I should.  My eyes were open at 5:00 this morning, and as I was laying there thinking about my day, I thought "ok.  I could lay here for 45 minutes until the alarm goes off and check my Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest feeds, or I could get my patootie up and go work out.  It was a HARD choice, but as soon as I started doing those jumping jacks, I knew I had made the right one.  It felt GREAT to have it done by 6:00 AM.  Now tonight I get to reward myself with some knitting time over at my mama's while Morgan is at dance class!

I have not weighed myself in a few days.  I probably should have before the outing last night, but that's ok.  I think tomorrow may be the day.  I don't want to get too consumed with worry over that number - rather how my clothes are fitting.  (Plus, my scale is very old and crappy)

So again, thank you for the kind words.  Please keep them coming.  I really need them to keep going with this!



Um, kinda glad she isn't in my living room in real life screaming at me.  While I'm sure it's effective for some, I'd probably cry.  Just an FYI.

XOXOX

NH


No comments:

Post a Comment