Thursday, September 6, 2012

And We're Off!


We are a few days into the new school year, and things are going along well.  There are the normal adjustments everyone has to make, but for the most part there hasn't been too much complaining.  Honestly, I'm just glad to have them back on a schedule, not sleeping in the living room or basement every night, and out of the house during the day so they stop eating all of my food.

Tuesday was the first day of 5th and 7th grade for my babies.  Yes, I realize they are too old to be called babies, but I don't plan on stopping any time soon. 

I love watching my facebook feed on the first day of school to see everyone posting their own pictures of their children's first day, and I had to join in the fun.

I guess I'm not really sure what this pose was all about,

But to some, it sure was funny.

We had to get at least one decent picture of them showing what grade they were starting to add to the annual collection.

They are both going to kill me for posting this one, but how could I not???  I love these two more than life itself.  I couldn't have ordered up two better kids if I was given the opportunity.  I am having SO much fun watching them become the people they are today.  It scares the crap out of me to think about what we have coming up - driving, boyfriends/girlfriends, hormones, shaving, high school, College, MOVING OUT!  WAaaaaah!  NOOOoooo!  Slooow down!

I love you both so much more than I could ever explain in words, and I'm very very proud of you.  I hope you have a GREAT year!


XOXOX

NH

No comments:

Post a Comment