Monday, January 30, 2012

So, Here's What I Think...

Not that you asked.
  1. My friends are awesome.  I have been thinking a lot lately about how lucky I am to have the friends that I do.  Whether at Hockey Mom Club, Knit Night, emails, work, or drinking wine together while our husbands bust a move with our daughters, I'm grateful for every single one of them.
  2. Courtney and her scrunched up lips need to go home on The Bachelor.  They elude to it in the previews for next week, but she will not go home.  She's the reason I (and probably thousands of others) are sucked into that show.
  3. I should be able to find a part time job where I can make the same amount of money I make right now.
  4. We are due for a huge snowstorm.  I'm tired of getting these 1-2 inch snowfalls that are just an annoyance and make everything slippery and dirty for one day.  I'm talking a Mother snowstorm.  Preferably 2-3 feet, where it shuts down the whole town for a day or two.
  5. I am so sick of everything having to do with the upcoming presidential election.  Hurry up and be over so I don't have to hear about it anymore for crying out loud.
  6. Receiving packages in the mail from friends with surprise gifts in them for no reason at all brightens my day, week, month!
  7. More people should comment on my blog.  I know people read it, but I want to know who you are!
  8. There are some people in this world that are so different from me, I have a very hard time understanding their thought process.  I'm trying to get better at accepting that.
  9. If you knit something all the way to completion, and don't love it, rip it out and use the yarn for something else.  That being said, I just finished the sweater I was working on, and it looks rediculous on me.  I love the yarn and I know ripping it out is the right thing to do, but it still stings.
  10. Whoever invented tacos deserves a big kiss!
  11. My husband is awesome.
  12. It's way more fun being happy.
XOXOX

NH

    2 comments:

    1. Nancy,

      I love your blogs! It brightens my day when you post them. You are one of those people who I love to be around, but hardly every see!

      Brooke

      ReplyDelete
    2. Aww, thanks Brooke! I'm so glad I can brighten your day. We need to get together soon! :)

      ReplyDelete