Sunday, January 29, 2012

A Day Fit For a Princess!

Last night was the annual Father/Daughter Ball held at the DECC.  This is the first year we decided to give it a try, and I have to say, the day was perfect for my little Princess!  Her Daddy took her out on a date, and she was pampered all day.  They went with Morgan's BFF, Cassie and her dad, Scott.  Thank you so much, dads, for making your girls feel like princesses.

Here is a recap of the day:


 We took the girls to Mirror Images here in Duluth to have their hair done.  Cassie was up first.




Gorgeous girl!

Next it was Morgan's turn. 

Curls...

Curls...

More curls!  The girl has a LOT of hair.



Practically a full can of hairspray, and 47 bobby pins later...

And we're done!  Leah, you did a fantastic job!  Thank you so much!

I cannot for the life of me get this picture vertical.  What the heck.  Sorry.  Here she is all put together in the dress I made for her. 
My baby girl!  (sniff, sniff!)

Morgan and Daddy

The shoes!


BFFs!



The girls with Cassie's Papa...

And with Cassie's Nana, who got the girls gorgeous wrist coursages.  Thank you Nana!

There are more pictures on Morgan's camera that were taken at the dance, but of course I can't find the cord that connects the camera to the computer right now.  If I ever find it, I'll show you some more pictures of Big Daddy gettin down to YMCA.  They are pretty funny!

Thank you again, Dads, for giving your girls a day they will never forget!

Morgan wants to go shopping for the pattern for next years' dress already.  What have I gotten myself into???

XOXOX

NH

No comments:

Post a Comment