Friday, December 16, 2011

Photo Assignment #7 - Topic

Ok peeps.  I have a goal with this assignment.  My goal is to get TWO of you who have never sent pictures in, to send something this time.  It's very, very easy.  You can check out THIS POST if you need instructions, otherwise just email me your pictures and I'll just post them on my bloggity blog blog for you.

The topic for this week is:


CHRISTMAS

I hope this topic doesn't offend anyone.  If there is anyone reading that doesn't celebrate Christmas, I'd love to see pictures of you celebrating your holiday the way you celebrate.  Christmas is the one my family and I celebrate, and I think there are so many gorgeous parts of it.

I'm very excited to take pictures of the kids this year, since I'm finally to the point where I'm setting up my pictures with a little more thought than I ever have before.   So from me, I can pretty much promise some pictures of the kiddos for this assignment.  I'd like to try and take some pictures of outdoor lights, ornaments, fireplaces, and all of my family too, but who knows if there will be time for all that! 

I do hope you all are enjoying this last week or so ramping up to the big holiday.  I am really looking forward to spending time with family that I don't get to see very often.  I will be happy when all the gifts I'm giving are wrapped and under my tree.  They aren't there yet, so I had better go get working on that.

Take pictures.  Send in.  Be cool.

XOXOX

NH

No comments:

Post a Comment