Friday, August 30, 2013

My First Real Photo Shoot.

Well, sorta real.  If it's your daughter and her friend, it counts, right?  It does to me.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.  I'm so so so lucky to be goofing around in photography in this digital age rather than years and years ago.

Also a repeat statement: I have SO much to learn.


The girls and I had so much fun pretending that I'm a better photographer than I am.


These two are peas in a pod, and have been since day one.





(Those spell LOVE in case you couldn't see it.)


They are the perfect models for me to practice on.


They make it so easy to take fun pictures.



All they do when they are together is giggle.


I don't understand half of what they are talking about because they are usually giggling too hard to make out words so any normal human can figure out what they are.



They are growing up together.


They are so lucky to have each other.


I love watching them grow up together.


Don't take a day for granted, girls.  I love you both, very much.  Thank you for being such perfect models.  Let's do it again soon!


XOXOX

NH

No comments:

Post a Comment