2. I ordered a Christmas present online for someone and it came a few days ago. I think I nailed it. This person is gonna love this gift, and I get to watch this person open it.
3. I finished a sweater for myself yesterday. It's too small, but I'm still happy that it's done. And it will fit someday soon.
4. Yesterday when I asked Morgan what she wanted for Christmas, her response was, "I don't know mom, I don't really NEED anything." I think I might build off of this... ideas are brewing.
5. Parenthood is on tonight.
6. The Bachelor, American Idol, and Dance Moms all have new seasons beginning in January.
7. I get to shop for a new iPhone case pretty soon, when all the Christmas shopping is done.
8. People have visited my blog 7486 times. 42 people read it yesterday.
9. I also finished a scarf for myself yesterday. I get to wear it to Andy's hockey game that begins in a little more than an hour.
10. Tomorrow is a new day, and I know it will be better than today.
11. The tree is still standing, and I know that soon wrapped gifts will be below it that I get to watch everyone open!