Monday, December 10, 2012

More hockey, and SNOW!



This is how the weekend started.
 
A little hockey.
 
Followed by a little more hockey.
 
Lots of saves.
 
Lots of friends.
 
Cute little towns decorated for Christmas.
 
A little hockey mom bonding time.
 
CHEERS!
 
Santa was pulling for the Vikings this week.
 
I am always glad to see heaters in the rinks we travel to, but these ones really felt like you were sitting under a french fry warmer.
 
Oh how I love Trader Joe's.  It's probably a good thing we don't have one where I live.
 
I got to take some cool pictures of Christmasy stuff.
 
Very festive this time of year.
 
Morgie says "don't mess wif me!"
 
We had time to squeeze in a little hockey shopping.
 
And then it was time to go home. 
 
 
Downtown Minneapolis is very pretty when covered in snow.
 
Thank Jesus I didn't have to drive.
 
And thank Nate too.
 
This is what 35W looked like over the Mississippi, right where the bridge collapsed a few years ago.  It was a little scary!
 
 
I couldn't stop snapping pictures of the snow on the trees.  It was so pretty!
 
And in other news, my sister got a new puppy about a week ago.  He's the sweetest little labradoodle you've ever seen, and he's clearly made himself right at home!  Welcome to the family, Forte!
 
XOXOX
 
NH

No comments:

Post a Comment