Monday, March 21, 2016

Day 2 - Spring Break!

Oh, good morning Hawaii! 


Sunrise over the marina outside my bedroom is quite stunning. 


Since we've been waking up so early, I've been loving the early morning walks.  Andy and I hit the gym for about 20 minutes, and then it got too stuffy in there and I could see that it was way too nice outside, so we ditched the gym for a walk instead. Perfect. 


Just in case you didn't know this already, beaches are one of my favorite places to knit.  I don't even care if sand gets in my knitting bag.  (It did.)


The kiddos couldn't wait to test out the water.  


Since I'm missing Zumba at home, Morgs and I took advantage of the free Aqua Zumba class that the resort offered!  It was so much fun!


Until the part where mom's wedding ring flew off of my hand and landed on the pool floor.  Better than the ocean floor though, and after we both tried unsuccessfully to dive for it, I managed to hook it on a toe and pull it up far enough to grab it.  Major phew!  I would have been absolutely heartbroken if I had lost it for good!


Ahh, a girl could get used to this. 


And to this.


Gotta splurge on smoothies while on va-cay.


Andy agreed.  Like his new Hawaii state hat?? 


Live music at the resort bar.  So good!


Goodness gracious, Hawaii.  You do know how to do a sunset.


No question.


We pretty much love it here, and are having a great time.  


Photobomb!


I hear we are supposed to get more snow at home.


But I don't really want to think about that right now.  We have more pictures of the ocean to take.

XOXOX

NH

1 comment:

  1. Way to make a hardcore Northern MN girl actually jealous of beach pics... 😄

    ReplyDelete