Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Christmas has come and gone...

Full of traditions...


Ahh, you'll shoot your eye out, kid!


Thank you, TNT for running this movie for 24 straight hours.  It makes this Christmas tradition an easy one to uphold.


Totally should have made Andy one of these sets of pajamas.


Instead, I decided to let him play with cute babies. 



Christmas was good.  Very good.  Nieces and nephews were adorable and gave my dog lots of attention.


Puzzles were put together.


Gifts were sorted.


Gifts were opened.


Chaos ensued.  


New toys were acquired.


Grape Shasta was consumed!


Quick moving toddlers danced around the living room.


The pup snuggled.


Bigger cousins sat around on their phones.


Stockings were hung and filled.


Multi-level gift opening was required!


Selfies were taken.


Hugs were distributed often.


Games were played, and not a moment spent with my family was wasted.

I missed you this year, mom and dad.  I thought of you both often.  Love you!


These were my top 9 photos that I posted on Instagram this year.  I think they really summarize my year well!

Top to bottom, left to right:
Silly times with my girl, Morgan danced, a lot.  Enough for two pictures. :)  Morgan started eighth grade and Andy started tenth.  Andy got his driving permit.  Morgan won some awesome awards for her dancing.  I went on an AMAZING trip to Ireland.  I took my kids to the Little Big Town concert in Duluth, and we had a fun and productive night at the Relay for Life fundraiser!


Aaaaaand we are now back here.  Wouldn't change it for the world.

I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas season as much as I did, and are looking forward to new adventures, new possibilities, new experiences in 2016!

XOXOX

NH

No comments:

Post a Comment