Thursday, February 9, 2012

How about a new photo assignment?

I didn't really realize it, but my picture taking has severly diminished since the photo assignments have been put on hold.  Plus, Tricia over at Mommy's Missing Pieces said that since the holiday commotion is over, she was ready again.

So let's go for it.  This assignment will be:


The Great Outdoors

In case you need a refresher on how these photo assignments work, go to This Post and it should tell you what you need to know.

So grab your cameras, get back outside and snap some pictures.

It's kind of a brown and grey time of year here, so try to find some hidden color somewhere outside. 

I'm so very very sad that Picnik is shutting down in April.  I'm going to have to search for another free editing page. I'll let you know if I find anything.  For the time being though, they have opened up their site and all premium features are free until they close.  Feel free to edit your outdoor pictures for this assignment!  Fun stuff!  Please have your pictures either uploaded to The Flickr Group or sent to me via email sometime on or before February 24.

Cooooool.

XOXOX

NH

No comments:

Post a Comment