Friday, December 15, 2017

Things That Have Made Me Happy (so far) Today:

1.  It's Friday
2. Thinking about the fact that I have 12 days off of work coming up, and plan to spend them knitting and spending time with my family.
3.  Puppy snuggles in the morning.
4.  Realizing that my Christmas shopping is probably more than 1/2 done.
5.  Finding a really cool present for someone on my list.
6.  Spending time today searching for the perfect sock pattern for some Christmas yarn that I WON (!!!) that is sitting at home just WAITING for me to knit it.
7.  Dusting off the cobwebs sitting on the blog.
8.  Blog passwords that are still saved in the computer.
9.  Cherry yogurt.
10.  Carrie Underwood singing "Oh Holy Night"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXAzt4pUr3Y
11.  Pictures of kittens and cute kids on Facebook.
12.  Getting through some icky orders at work.
13.  Knowing that it's not yet time to panic about all the Christmas stuff I still have to do.
14.  I missed you!  So here's a blog post. :)

XOXOX,

NH

2 comments:

  1. Yaaaaaay the best!!!
    Now I have to brush off the blog...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Do it! Bummed that Blogger took away the app I used to use for posting easily from my phone, but I'll have to make due.

      Delete