Thursday, January 30, 2014

Tourney Time

I haven't blessed you all with any hockey pictures lately.  Let's change that.

Two weekends ago, we hosted our home tournament.  (what? so I haven't been quite on top of posting lately.  gimme a break. ;) )

Once again, I'm so grateful for the team we were placed on.

Such a great group of families that we get to spend our winter with!

If you are wondering, no, I don't especially like it when he comes THIS far out of the net to play a puck.

We had won our first two games of the tournament, and were in the championship game on Sunday!

Yep.  That one went in.

My favorite thing about hockey is watching the team's improvement over the year.

I'll be the first to admit, I thought this team was a little shaky in November.

But they have come SO FAR!

And they have worked SO HARD.

Hard work pays off, boys.

The look on Andy's face right here makes it 100% worth it for me.

I know this wasn't the championship of the world, but it was very important to this team on this day.  And to this hockey mom.

And they certainly earned that first place trophy.  I am so proud of all of you boys!


XOXOX

NH

No comments:

Post a Comment