Monday, January 6, 2014

A few updates

I was going to try and not wait a month before blogging again, but well, I did.  So now I will show you a few pictures of stuff we've been doing lately.

We traveled almost all the way to Canada for a hockey tournament.  There isn't much between here and there, except a very very long road.


Tomorrow begins the journey of getting these babies straightened out.  Miss Morgan is NOT looking forward to it.

DARE graduation, and she was chosen to read her essay in front of the whole class and visitors!

It has been really, really cold here.  When the lake is way warmer than the air, it steams.  It makes for very cool pictures.  And very cold people.

My hubby turned 40.  This picture was taken on a trip we went on together shortly after we met.  I think we were about 19 and 21 here.  And a LOT of pounds lighter.  :)

Morgan has been dancing.  Shocker, I know.

Sami is getting along pretty well at our house.  I'm spoiling her as best I can, and even got to make her a pretty sweater to keep her warm.

We took a trip down to visit my sissy to say goodbye to the crappy year we had and ring in a much better, new one.

Love this girl more than I can say.

Last but not least, Morgan has perfected the art of texting with her nose while at hockey games that are too cold to remove your mittens.  I have tried this, and it is VERY DIFFICULT.  So the fact that she can do this is impressive enough for me to blog about it.

I hope you all enjoyed the holiday season.  Mine was different, for sure.  But we made it through.  Some new traditions were started that I'm looking forward to continuing every year!

I don't really set resolutions, but of course I'm going to try and lose some weight and blog more in the upcoming months.

Thank you all for your outpouring of love and support to me and my family.  I love you all, and look forward to sharing more of my stories in 2014!!

XOXOX

NH

No comments:

Post a Comment