Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Blog? What blog?



I seemed to have forgotten that I have this little blog, and that sometimes it's fun to put pictures and stories in it.  Sorry about that.

I have been spending pretty much every waking moment that I haven't been at work, the dance studio, or the hockey rink preparing for our hockey tournament that we hosted this past weekend.

There were signs to be made for 10 teams.  Have you ever used a Cricut before?  Holy fun. 


There was Chuck A Puck to organize.  There were T-shirts to order.


And lots of hockey games to plan.


Mother nature had other things in mind, and made it 40 degrees outside and rainy, which makes maintaining outside hockey rinks a bit of a challenge.  We did have to cancel a few games, but by Saturday afternoon, we were rolling again.


There were plenty of indoor games too, but if you don't spend a significant amount of time in hockey rinks, you wouldn't understand they they are often as cold inside as the weather is outside.  We do love our zamboni drivers!  What would we do without you!?!

The tournament was a huge success (we didn't finish quite as high in the standings as we probably hoped, but it was still a great weekend.)


I am soooooo glad it's over though.  Now I can get back to the important stuff.  Ahhhhhh.


Isn't this yarn gorgeous??? (Doesn't my new iPhone take awesome pictures??????)


This is what I get to do on my lunch break now, instead of figuring out the penalty box and concession stand schedules.  Ahhhhhhh.


Happiness.

XOXOX

NH


2 comments:

  1. That yarn rocks! It's like my hat yarn with those color specks in it. I LIVE in that hat. I LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete